fashion bondage: new trend?

Trendland is a website I check religiously. Do yourself a favor right now and check it out if you haven't already. It has everything: fashion, music, photography, architecture, etc. I've found a lot of interesting stuff on here and could probably spend a few good hours perusing for more.




Today I read this particular post and thought to myself, "Well this is very fitting for my previous post. My girl Ri is debuting this trend in the All Of The Lights music video!" So I figured I would share. Very unique and different. But the real question is: Will this S&M-like style become a hit in public? I will answer that right now... if Rihanna does it, then everyone will follow suit.


Fun fact: It's also Rihanna's 23rd birthday today






"Courageous, ma foi! The brave soul. The soul that dares and defies."

No comments:

Post a Comment