BCBG Max Azria Fall 2011 RTW: King Arthur-esque



It was last Thursday morning; as I sat in the very back of class with my 17 inch screen, waiting in anticipation for the first show to begin via livestream (paying attention of course). BCBG Max Azria was first on the lineup... I expected great results. I was wrong. So with that being said, let me just briefly go over the mental notes that I took....

If there is one thing that I despise in this world, it is turtlenecks; and clearly Mr. Azria begs to differ. All of the models sported a white, almost Under Armour-like, turtleneck with black cuffs underneath to add more depth and layers to the outfits. The significant amount of drop waistlines, skinny belts, and the knee-obscuring hemlines on skirts just made the whole collection scream "masculinity" and "shapelessness". It was just not my cup of tea. If you think about it, models are normally around 5'8/ 5'9 right? So how would you expect a girl, especially of my stature, to be able to pull this look off? I'm sure plenty of people would agree with me when I say that this collection is just not reasonable for the average sized woman. Click here for the full Fall 2011 RTW collection.



curiouser and curiouser

No comments:

Post a Comment